We need you
About the job
We are looking for a sharp Account Director with great interpersonal skills.
Do you have experience of executing creative campaigns in various media and project management? Are you social, driven and a good communicator? We are looking for someone who, together with our clients, can develop smart and creative solutions to solve their business problem. You become our client’s main strategist and trusted project manager, set up and lead our internal stellar team delivery in style and on the set objectives.
The role requires a lot of creativity, team play and analytical understanding, as well as structure and the ability to build relationships and create trust with our clients. We believe that you have a good knowledge of the alternatives available in the world of communication, and a love for modern and well-thought-out marketing efforts. A good job means meeting the pre-set objectives, increased budget for your projects as well as making a splash in the industry.
Together with our clients and the team, you develop a plan based on a relevant budget. The client can be anything from the large global industrial company or the smaller company that wants to develop its new brand. It will be your responsibility to help the client solve their needs together with the communication team you are part of, from laying the plan to run the projects until launch.
- Project management of both small and large clients
- Provide sound strategic advice for clients, based on market diagnosis
- Set business oriented objective for the marketing efforts ahead
- In partnership with the creative team, develop briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all market communication, including print and digital
- Through your broad understanding of marketing and communications, design smart and creative campaigns together with the team
- Develop strong relationships between the agency and the clients, taking ownership of the full marketing budget
- Review clients budget and allocate this to activities, publishing plans and media purchases
- Create and a review of monthly performance reports
- Assist Sprice in its business development by assisting with smart and efficient structures for project management and production
- Assist in production if needed (text, simple graphic work, or video)
Desirable knowledge & experience:
- Broad understanding of marketing, creative development, brand building and the digital world
- Previous work experience at an advertising agency (or at another type of communications agency or as a marketer)
- You are organized, creative and like problem solving
- Good leadership skills and is used to leading multidiscipline teams
- Ability to communicate with clients C-suite
- Good ability to communicate in Swedish and English (as we have customers who require good English)
- Interest in the field of financials & marketing science is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
At Sprice, you have an important role in building a new and entrepreneurial company together with the team. We are looking for professional individuals who want to be part of and strengthen our positive culture that exudes faith in the future, community, and a lot of humor.
We are looking to see you develop in your role with a lot of freedom and great responsibility. Everything we do at Sprice we do together – which means that you will work closely with your colleagues, learn from each other, always get better with each day.
- A workplace in constant development
- Placement in Uppsala or in brand new office in Stockholm City
- Opportunity to work with great clients
- Fun team and colleagues
- Freedom with responsibility
- Pleasant premises with short bus and bicycle distances to city centre
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours
- Occupational pension
- Wellness allowance
- Free gym & sauna on premises
- Use of pool car
THE SPRICE FAMILY
Sprice Marketing is the creative spearhead of the CrossMedia Communication Group founded in 2002. We are a 40+ professionals strong house of communications offering market research, creative services, editorial content, media & press relations and digital development under one lovely roof. We work with clients in various business sectors – from FMCG and Fashion to Education and Industrial – on Nordic and European markets.
We are a young and modern company that is in the midst of an exciting journey. Community, humor, and creativity is our culture. Our focus is to build stronger brands and create more business opportunities for our clients and preserve our “can do” spirit.
Join us! We review applications on an ongoing basis, so do not wait to submit your application. Looking forward to hearing from you!