We need you
Social Media Manager
About the job
Are you creative and skilled at creating engagement via social media? Then we want you to our creative team! Sprice is growing fast and has many exciting new assignments on the way.
In the role of social media manager, you are at the forefront of being responsible for our client’s social media channels. Together with our team of creatives, strategists and producers, you create content and flows worth following. By being updated and through your creativity, you help our clients position their brands on social media. You also carry out advertising, and / or place orders with our digital strategists. You’re used to setting up ad groups and spending budgets efficiently.
- Responsible for strategic plans for our clients SoMe platforms
- Be responsible for the operational planning and implementation
- In dialogue with project managers and project coordinators for timely delivery
- Set up and optimized on-going paid campaign in multiple digital and social channels simultaneously
- Optimize and develop the customer journey through social media
- Create quality content
- Ensure that all material follows our customers’ brand strategy
- Data analysis and reporting of SoMe performance
- Apply new tools and technologies to maximize engagement
- Be responsible for our clients social channels, including planning, content creation, developing and executing strategies
- Community management. Actively work to maintain and grow our community on social media
- Find suitable collaborations and influencers, all to strengthen our customers’ presence and brand on SoMe platforms
You have a great interest in social media and have a broad understanding of what works on Instagram or what spreads on LinkedIn. We see that you have a relevant education or proven good experience of social media, with advantage in e-commerce or consumer-oriented products. You are welcome to show previous campaigns done at previous workplaces.
You spread positive energy and maintain a high level of professionalism in what you do. We are looking for you who want to contribute to and build a strong corporate culture that is simple, entrepreneurial, and professional. You are social, curious and passionate about design, and have good knowledge of written Swedish and English.
You have no problem standing in front of a customer and presenting your recommended solution and can participate in delivery as preparatory work. You have a strong interest in following and taking part in new trends, channels and the development that is taking place in the area.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Sprice, you have an important role in building a new and entrepreneurial company together with the team. We are looking for professional individuals who want to be part of and strengthen our positive culture that exudes faith in the future, community, and a lot of humor.
We are looking to see you develop in your role with a lot of freedom and great responsibility. Everything we do at Sprice we do together – which means that you will work closely with your colleagues, learn from each other, always get better with each day.
- A workplace in constant development
- Placement in Uppsala or in brand new office in Stockholm City
- Opportunity to work with great clients
- Fun team and colleagues
- Freedom with responsibility
- Pleasant premises with short bus and bicycle distances to city centre
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours
- Occupational pension
- Wellness allowance
- Free gym & sauna on premises
- Use of pool car
THE SPRICE FAMILY
Sprice Marketing is the creative spearhead of the CrossMedia Communication Group founded in 2002. We are a 40+ professionals strong house of communications offering market research, creative services, editorial content, media & press relations and digital development under one lovely roof. We work with clients in various business sectors – from FMCG and Fashion to Education and Industrial – on Nordic and European markets.
We are a young and modern company that is in the midst of an exciting journey. Community, humor, and creativity is our culture. Our focus is to build stronger brands and create more business opportunities for our clients and preserve our “can do” spirit.
Join us! We review applications on an ongoing basis, so do not wait to submit your application. Looking forward to hearing from you!