We need you
About the job
We’re looking for an excellent production manager to join our stellar team.
- Manage fast-moving multi-channel projects
Work with other disciplines to determine scopes and project requirement
Define resource needs and create project budgets, plans and timelines
Make sure our teams deliver quality at scale
- Liaise with Account Directors and teams to ensure internal resources to meet external deadlines
- Constantly balance resources and workload: your planning and coordination are key for successfully delivering projects on time
- Day-to-day is briefing team members on delivery objectives and keeping stakeholders informed on the progress of projects
- Schedule, track and prioritize assignments and make sure the right team member are available to provide our client with a constant flow of high-end production work
- Evaluate finished projects to improve our processes and work streams
- Assist Account Directors in detailed scoping and project planning
- Fluent in English and native in Swedish, plus if you happen to speak another nordic language
- Accustomed to work with on-site and off-site resources, coordinates workload across multiple teams
- 3+ years of experience in traditional, digital and social advertising or production
- Good at dealing with pressure and phenomenal at communicating with clients and coworkers during highs and lows.
- Know how to work with media plans and can manage the launch big campaigns
- Ability to managed junior team members and can help them prioritize the work
- You make sure the creative work fits into strategy and know how to input your and your client’s feedback
- Proficient communicator
- Solid scoping skills, which translate into realistic timings and resource estimates
- Acquainted with the production of film, image and animation assets
WHAT WE OFFER
At Sprice, you have an important role in building a new and entrepreneurial company together with the team. We are looking for professional individuals who want to be part of and strengthen our positive culture that exudes faith in the future, community, and a lot of humor.
We are looking to see you develop in your role with a lot of freedom and great responsibility. Everything we do at Sprice we do together – which means that you will work closely with your colleagues, learn from each other, always get better with each day.
- A workplace in constant development
- Placement in Uppsala or in brand new office in Stockholm City
- Opportunity to work with great clients
- Fun team and colleagues
- Freedom with responsibility
- Pleasant premises with short bus and bicycle distances to city centre
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours
- Occupational pension
- Wellness allowance
- Free gym & sauna on premises
- Use of pool car
THE SPRICE FAMILY
Sprice Marketing is the creative spearhead of the CrossMedia Communication Group founded in 2002. We are a 40+ professionals strong house of communications offering market research, creative services, editorial content, media & press relations and digital development under one lovely roof. We work with clients in various business sectors – from FMCG and Fashion to Education and Industrial – on Nordic and European markets.
We are a young and modern company that is in the midst of an exciting journey. Community, humor, and creativity is our culture. Our focus is to build stronger brands and create more business opportunities for our clients and preserve our “can do” spirit.
Join us! We review applications on an ongoing basis, so do not wait to submit your application. Looking forward to hearing from you!