We need you
About the job
As an Account Director, you work with recruiting new clients and expanding the collaboration between client and our company. You will be a key partner of our agency Sprice, where smart and creative solutions for our clients are in focus! We are looking for a person passionate about doing business and want to continue in a creative and fast-paced environment and who have experience in marketing, sales or advertising.
Our service involves a strong focus on creating growth for our business, through contact with companies and other players with visible needs. It will be your task to take the clients from first contact to implemented cooperation.
In the long run, you build up your own client base that you’ll manage. You are also in dialogue with the team internally, so that the customer is satisfied and gets what is agreed and expected. You build long-term customer relationships by helping customers with needs, giving them advice and support, and following up on their goals.
- Exploration, meeting booking, physical or digital meetings
- Create sales presentations according to our templates
- Sales meeting and closing
- Follow-up and quote in collaboration with the Account Director
- Client care and to some extent be able to assist the team in lifting your clients’ communication to a new levels
As a person, you are fearless, driven and love to see results. You work in a structured way according to set goals and strive to exceed expectations. You will be in constant contact with key people in various companies such as marketing managers or CEOs. You maintain a high level of activity and have a good ability to identify new business opportunities.
You spread positive energy, faith in the future and maintain a high professional level in what you do. We are looking for you who want to contribute to and build a strong corporate culture that is simple, entrepreneurial, and professional.
- At least 2 year’s experience from similar role in sales, marketing, communication, or advertising
- Good entrepreneurial- and business understanding
- Hopefully experience from running entire marketing sales processes
- Knowledge in Keynote and/or Powerpoint
- Social, focused and result-oriented
- Good listener and believes that you yourself have the ability to familiarize yourself with the clients various challenges and in a consultative way connect their needs with our services
- Overall understanding of brand, digital communication, and trends in marketing
- You have a good ability to communicate both speaking and in writing
- Simply this; you know how to bring home the bacon, and to grow business
- You are fluent in Swedish and English
WHAT WE OFFER
At Sprice, you have an important role in building a new and entrepreneurial company together with the team. We are looking for professional individuals who want to be part of and strengthen our positive culture that exudes faith in the future, community, and a lot of humor.
We are looking to see you develop in your role with a lot of freedom and great responsibility. Everything we do at Sprice we do together – which means that you will work closely with your colleagues, learn from each other, always get better with each day.
- A workplace in constant development
- Placement in Uppsala or in brand new office in Stockholm City
- Opportunity to work with great clients
- Fun team and colleagues
- Freedom with responsibility
- Pleasant premises with short bus and bicycle distances to city centre
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours
- Occupational pension
- Wellness allowance
- Free gym & sauna on premises
- Use of pool car
THE SPRICE FAMILY
Sprice is the creative spearhead of the Crossmedia Communication Group founded in 2002. We are a 45+ professionals strong house of communications offering market research, creative services, editorial content, media & press relations and digital development under one lovely roof. We work with clients in various business sectors – from FMCG and Fashion to Education and Industrial – on Nordic and European markets.
We are a young and modern company that is in the midst of an exciting journey. Community, humor, and creativity is our culture. Our focus is to build stronger brands and create more business opportunities for our clients and preserve our “can do” spirit.
Join us! We review applications on an ongoing basis, so do not wait to submit your application. Looking forward to hearing from you!
We are allways looking for new talent. Do you know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!
Or, send us an open application if you cannot find a suiting roll right now!